Location: 806 Catalina Street, Burbank, CA 91505
Description: The Spider-Lights at Catalina return for another Halloween of tricks and treats. More colorful than most yard haunts, with many lighted decorations in the shape of – you guessed it! – spiders, this is a perfect place for families with young children to enjoy Halloween in Los Angeles: it’s spooky in a fun way but not very scary.
Dates: October 27-31. Much of the display will be in place on the weekend of October 20; the full set-up should be ready on Saturday and Sunday, the 27th and 28th of the month. Candy will be distributed only on Halloween night, from dusk until 9pm.
Check out Hollywood Gothique’s video from a couple years ago, to get a flavor of what this home haunt is like.
- Spider-Lights Haunt Video (More on this topic)
- Spider-Lights 2011 (More on this topic)
- 2013 Halloween Yard Haunts Itinerary: Burbank (More on this topic)
- Halloween 2013 - October 28-29: What to do during the post-weekend lull (More on this topic)
- Halloween 2014: Yard Haunts Open Nightly! Updated (More on this topic)