Looking for a kid-safe way to enjoy Halloween in Los Angeles? Well, look no further! The L.A. Live Steamers Ghost Train returns this Halloween, starting on October 16. This family-friendly ride is the perfect Halloween event for children – spooky enough to be fun but not the least bit scary. The Los Angeles Live Steamers decorate the paths of their 7 1/2-inch gauge model trains with dozens of haunted scenes: no live actors jumping out at you; no blood and gore; just traditional images of Halloween. 2009 will feature 5 new displays.
This is a popular attraction, so show up early because lines can be long. Halloween is a good night to revisit; lines are not long, since kids are out trick-or-treating.
Riders must be at least 34 inches tall and not over 350 pounds. Children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
5.00 per rider suggested donation.
- Reminders: Heritage Haunt, Ghost Train, Scareview Farms this weekend (Related Article)
- Ghost Train 2014 (Related Article)
- Halloween 2014: Ghost Train Photos & Seance Video (Related Article)
- Drama After Dark 2009 (Click here for more)
- Los Angeles Haunted Hayride - New Halloween Event for 2009 (Click here for more)