Looking for a kid-safe way to enjoy Halloween in Los Angeles? Well, look no further! The L.A. Live Steamers Ghost Train returns this Halloween, starting on October 16. This family-friendly ride is the perfect Halloween event for children – spooky enough to be fun but not the least bit scary. The Los Angeles Live Steamers decorate the paths of their 7 1/2-inch gauge model trains with dozens of haunted scenes: no live actors jumping out at you; no blood and gore; just traditional images of Halloween. 2009 will feature 5 new displays.
This is a popular attraction, so show up early because lines can be long. Halloween is a good night to revisit; lines are not long, since kids are out trick-or-treating.
Riders must be at least 34 inches tall and not over 350 pounds. Children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
5.00 per rider suggested donation.
Location: L.A. Live Steamers at Griffith Park - 5202 Zoo Drive – Los Angeles, CA 90027 (323) 662-8030
Link out: Click here
Dates: October 16-18, 23-25, 29-31.
- Reminders: Heritage Haunt, Ghost Train, Scareview Farms this weekend (Related Article)
- Ghost Train 2014 (Related Article)
- Halloween 2014: Ghost Train Photos & Seance Video (Related Article)
- Drama After Dark 2009 (Click here for more)
- Los Angeles Haunted Hayride - New Halloween Event for 2009 (Click here for more)