Just received some sad news: Bob Koritzke – chief owner of Spooky House, Old Town Haunt, Seaside Haunt, and Skull Kingdom- passed away over the 4th of July weekend, apparently of a heart attack. This is a blow for fans of Halloween in Los Angeles; Mr. Koritzke’s popular haunted house attractions were some of the best, in some cases rivaling the big guns at Knott’s Scary Farm and Universal’s Halloween Horror Nights. I met Bob only once or twice in person – most of our exchanges were via email – but he seemed way too young for something like this to happen. Our thoughts and prayers go out to his friends and family on this tragic occasion.
- Skull Kingdom crew to help Old Town Haunt this Halloween; Seaside Haunt voyages to Queen Mary? (0.895)
- Alas, No More: A Lament for Los Angeles Halloween Haunts Gone to the Grave (0.895)
- New Page: The Graveyard of Lost Halloween Haunts (0.895)
- Spooky House under new management; Old Town Haunt opens September 25 (0.695)
- Skull Kingdom - first impression (0.662)