The Horror Writers Association has announced the winners of the 2009 Bram Stoker Awards, which took place this weekend in Burbank, California:
- Chad Helder and Vince A. Liaguno, Anthology (Unspeakable Horror)
- Lisa Morton, Nonfiction (A Hallowe’en Anthology)
- F. Paul Wilson, Lifetime Achievement Award
- Lisa Mannetti, First Novel (The Gentling Box)
- Larry Roberts, Specialty Press Award (Bloodletting Press)
- Sephera Giron, HWA Silver Hammer Award
- John R. Little, Long Fiction (Miranda) and HWA Richard Laymon Award.