Here is one that almost slipped under the radar (h/t to Steve Jarvis for bringing it to my attention): This weekend, the Paranoia Film Fest is taking place aboard the Queen Mary in Long Beach. The three-day fest, running Friday through Sunday, will include of the entertaining FINGERPRINTS, the execrable DARK REEL, plusseveral other feature films, short subjects, and documentaries. Guests include Lance Henriksen, Tiffany Shepis, Harry Manfredini, Tony Todd, and Ken Foree.
A word of warning about the official website: It is laid out in such a way that basic information is hard to come by; in fact, if you didn’t recognize the spooky Queen Mary graphic from their annual Halloween Terror Fest, you might not even realize that the event takes place at the venerable old ship-turned-floating-hotel. And just try to find the address for the location! Fortunately, you can find the basic info for the Queen Mary on our page dedicated to their Halloween haunt.
- Boldy Trek to the Queen Mary (0.534)
- Halloween alerts 2 (0.534)
- Queen Mary Shipwreck Dates for Halloween Terrorfest 2009 (0.534)
- Spooky House under new management; Old Town Haunt opens September 25 (0.534)
- Skull Kingdom crew to help Old Town Haunt this Halloween; Seaside Haunt voyages to Queen Mary? (0.534)